CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

R.I.P. PJ Robinson

P-Hoops would like to send his condolences and prayers to the family of Paschal "PJ" Robinson, a 6'0" senior forward who played for Indianapolis Manual. PJ passed away on Monday after complications from a gunshot wound he sustained a few weeks ago. Hoops fans, be sure to lift up this child and his family in prayer, and let's all cheer for Manual the rest of this year.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090106/LOCAL1801/901060343

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly respect what you(p-hoops)do with this site.Good luck Redskins.God bless PJ Robinsons family.Andre Hampton & family.

p-hoops said...

Thanks Andre. I appreciate it, and I appreciate you reading the blog. I have to believe that PJ's family covets your prayers. Maybe Howe can do something for the Redskins? Just a thought....

Anonymous said...

Will do.Andre Hampton