CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

P-Hoops and Coach Tom Crean

Hoops fans, as written earlier today, I drove over to Arlington High School tonight to see their game against Broad Ripple and their freshman sensation Ron Patterson. The game was a god one, and I will post my interviews with BR head man Jeff Brandes and Patterson, but another one of the highlights of the night was meeting IU head coach Tom Crean. He was obviously there to see Patterson, who was offered by both IU and Purdue this past weekend. Crean was very kind and seemed genuinely pleased to meet me, as I told him about my coaching in the area and the fact that I graduated from IU. He told me to be patient, and that he would get things turned around soon. He was also kind enough to let my wife snap a picture of him and me. As you can see, I am in an utter state of euphoria, like a giddy school girl. Kidding. Anyways, check back tomorrow for the interview transcripts, analysis of the game, as well as updates on other big games from the Marion County Tourney and the rest of the state.



P-Hoops

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that same expression on Shrek.

p-hoops said...

yeah, not pretty, huh?

Trish Oberhaus said...

:)

That's awesome. I'm glad you had a chance to meet and chat with him. Good call on passing on the Lawrence North vs. North Central game!