CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

P-Hoops Class Rankings

With the high school season over and AAU season about to kick off, I just wanted to say a quick "thanks" to those of you who have become loyal readers. It has been fun so far and I hope to continue to provide noteworthy updates, evaluations, and information that concerns everything about the greatest high school sport in the world, Indiana high school hoops. Also, I apologize for the lack of content over the past few weeks. I will try to get more stuff up in the coming days and weeks as time allows. I will be coaching an AAU squad this summer and will therefore get a firsthand look at all kinds of kids, many of whom I will no doubt write about.

Also, in the interim before AAU, I will be working to update my player rankings from each class. Many of you have requested that, so look for the first batch of updates this weekend, as I will be free to work on Spring Break.

0 comments: